Eastsound Sewer and Water District (ESWD) has a full-time position open for an Executive Assistant. This employee will provide a wide range of administrative support to the District’s General and Business Manager(s), and Commissioners. All District employees are responsible for maintaining a professional, positive, and productive working relationship with colleagues, Commissioners, and customers.
Any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to perform the job is required. Minimum qualifications most compatible with the duties of the position:
- Experience: Four (4) years of experience working for a government entity with responsibility for processing utility payments/accounts payable, providing customer service to customers that can be contentions/disagreeable, or related experience.
- Education: An Association’s degree in business administration, accounting, or administrative services, or an equivalent amount of training in accounting; a high school diploma or GED.
- Must possess a valid Washington State Driver's License with no driving offenses in the last two years and current and sufficient auto insurance.
- Bondable: Ability to acquire a fidelity bond (required for the handling of District finances).
- Must complete a pre-employment background investigation to include a credit check.