What to do…
If you are experiencing one or more of the following, please call the District at 360-376-2720.
- Sewer alarm at your control panel
- Sewer alarm at neighbor’s house
- Sewer overflow at tank lid
- Unusual noises from the control panel
- Sewer smell
- Back-up into the building (may require plumber)
- Drain going slow (may require plumber)
- Any general concern pertaining septage
At no point should you undertake repairs or maintenance on your own. Please call the District with any concerns.
For after-hours emergencies, please leave a message at the office. District personnel will respond as soon as the message is received.